Monday, February 11, 2008

Weather chat

I'm quite surprised that the weather hasn't been worse since I got home but actually it's been quite nice. Although there has been the odd bit of rain and crazy winds most of the days have been bright and fresh.

There has been the the occasional dusting of snow in the garden which is a bit unusual as we are so close to the Clyde. However, there has been a few storms and the waves have been so high that they've easily cleared the road and made it into the garden. I think that they've had to close the street a few times now but luckily it's always been at night so we've not had any issues with it.

I think basically I'm trying to find ways to show that being here is not as bad as I thought it would be and although I miss the sunshine of Sydney sometimes the heat is too much and almost unavoidable. A decent Scottish summer would be most welcome though.

No comments: