Monday, February 11, 2008

Alien Invasion

So I'm on my way home at 1am this morning like that bloke David Vincent from the program "the Invaders" - which was pish by the way - and just like him I'm "a man too long without sleep".

Out of the darkness comes this crazy site which was so awesome that I had to take a quick photo - that camera seems to be with me all the time these days. A hangover from Australia I think.

It's a shame my camera isn't a bit better as this picture just doesn't do it justice but it's the smoke tower at Inverkip Power Station and there was a bank of mist moving in just at the top of it. It looked like a bloody space craft was landing so I snapped away. Unfortunately this is the best picture I could get but still it's eerily ominous and atmospheric I think. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Erm... you ARE going insane! LOL

Zain said...

Yes I am!