Thursday, November 20, 2008

Malaysian Food

Isla took me to THIS tiny restaurant last night for Malaysian food. Simply put it was ace.

The first clue to that was that there was that it was full. The second was the fact that it was full with Malaysians. The third was that it was BYOB. The forth was that the menu was extensive. The fifth and most important was that the food was incredible! I don't know if it was as good as some of the places we ate in Oz but certainly it was the best meal I've had since we got back to the UK.

Isla had some tofu veggie weirdness which she claimed was good but my Red Curry King Prawns with coconut rice was gastronomic. I loved every mouthful and I didn't want my portion to come to an end... and for the longest time it didn't. I counted 10 MASSIVE king prawns in my dish and for £8 I was very impressed.

Highly recommended and we'll definitely be back.

No comments: