Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Canal

So if your not already aware of this... I love Edinburgh.

One of the other things that I'm liking is the canal. OK, so it's a bit scummy in areas but the bit out side our flat is lovely. There's always people out there paddling in canoes or running along the path. Also there is always loads of ducks and swans there which provide lots of photo opportunities. It's great and when "I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too. It brings me an enormous sense of well-being."

Over the course of the next few months I'm going to try and get some really decent shots but in the mean time here are some feathers for you to look at.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Kristin Pedroja said...

It's so great to hear you love it in the Burgh. The feathers are lovely! I'm keen to see your photos as winter continues and along into spring.