Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pedal for Scotland

Well I just completed this today with my mate Stuart. It was more gruelling that I thought it would be but that's because I'm really REALLY out of shape. Now I feel totally spaced and after 55miles and almost 4 hours on the bike there's no wonder. Also I had a 40kph crash near the end where I took out another cyclist who was well pissed off especially since his wheel was missing a few spokes afterwards. Actually I was lucky to get away with a bruised elbow and some damaged pride.

Anyway, a good time had by all and I'll post the whole story on the Triathlon website for anyone who's interested.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Congrats! "U de maan" uurgghhh (male noises! LOL) Hope all the house decorating is still going well.. a never ending task but fun! xx

Zain said...

Deco going well. Bedroom almost done - next job is the "office".